Friday, January 23, 2009

Short and Sweet...

I have class in twenty minutes so I'm wasting a little time..hehe! Can I just say how excited I am about the concert at Bear Creek this weekend? I think I am more excited because lots of our friends are coming down to stay with us, and also lots of chads buds from work as well...we are gonna have a crowd! Fun! Wasted Days is the opening act, and I love them. Im already contemplating where we should all go eat before we go (I do that alot lol), somewhere that I wont totally blow my diet...I'm thinking La Carreta sounds pretty good. Its like the "La Fiesta" of Hammond! Anyways, TGIF, love to all, and peace out! ~Kas

P.S. Ok I know this blog wasn't very newsworthy...I feel kinda dumb that I dont have neat stuff to talk about like babies...maybe one day...hehe...until then, bare with me!

1 comment: